FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION âSHAKSHUKA TIMEâ
This month our subscribers received a recipe of SHAKSHUKA, and all the ingredients to make it. But before cooking, try to pronounce this word!
Israel Pack is on the hunt for the very best amateur shakshuka pictures! Help us to prepare an authentic Israeli SHAKSHUKA – poached eggs in tomato sauce with spices! Share with us a photo of shakshuka you cooked in your kitchen and win a surprise box from Israel for free!
*HINT: if youâre subscribed to Israel Pack, you will receive all the ingredients as well as the recipe in your box this month ð
How to participate in the âShakshuka Timeâ contest?
1. Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/israelpack
2. Publish the photo of shakshuka. It must a photo of the shakshuka YOU made!
3. Use the hashtag #israelpack in your post and mention our page www.facebook.com/israelpack in the caption of the photo.
4. Tag 2 friends who love Israel under your photo.
5. Try your best to say this tongue twister: She sells shakshukas on the sea shore!
You can participate until the beginning of June 2020
Once you have published your âShakshuka Timeâ on Facebook and followed the steps described previously, you will be automatically included in the prize draw!
Rally your friends and acquaintances to vote for your entry to win – whichever photo gets the greatest number of âLIKESâ will be the winner.
The winners will be announced on the 20, June 2020 and notified via Facebook message.
Participation is open to all persons over 18, non-residents of Israel.
The entry must be the entrantâs original work and you must be the sole owner of the copyright
Are you ready? We cannot wait to see all of your shakshukas! Itâs Shakshuka time!